Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Makan bessshhh....

Assalamualaikum,

Ak nk anta tesis ak kul 1 td (yahuuu!!!). On da way to faculty, I met Fasihah, Ayu, Oyu, Rahimah along with Kelas Asas members. Fasihah invited me for lunch her mother cooked. Her parents and grandmother come from Kajang to picked up things as student need to check out from college before May 2nd. Fasihah have to stay at UMP as she got 4 programs during semester break.

As I ate lunch, Che Wan and Jeme came and join us. Her family came and we talked a lot from cars to university to career. Fasihah's father said I'm an interesting person. During all the blablabla, Mije joined the party and ate a lot as expected. Her grandmother noticed I ate lunch slowly, very slow....

Fasihah's father driving 2ng Gen Saga and he asked a lot of question to Jeme as Jeme was working in Proton and responsible for Saga's assembly. It seems from fuel required from Kajang to here is RM20. After awhile, we packed up all dishes as her family headed home. All the girls were sent to college by car ( Fasihah' family bid farewell, of course). Then Che Wan n Jeme headed to Kuantan, leaving me and Mije.

Mije and I talked about program arrangement for next semester and ask my opinion about it. For me, it is quite packed and person-in-charge is yet clarified. I gave Mije some ideas to be implement....

Awat ak speaking ni??

Mutiara kata:
Ada rupa, diperhati
Ada ilmu, didengari
Ada harta, diikuti

P/S: Ayah dier bawak 3 jam.....130 km/h

More to come....

2 comments:

  1. u ate slow as u lookout 4 pretty gurl there ... i know it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed....not...

    I have eaten my lunch before that...

    ReplyDelete

Lagu