Thursday, September 10, 2009

Its begins now...

Assalamualaikum

It is about 3 weeks since I put my proposal into hiatus. Talking about rest...hehehe. Now, I ready to resume my proposal writing....into full proposal! I will start writing on Introduction tomorrow. Tonight, I will revise and gather more literature on this system.

Title of my proposal....
"Study on improvement of semi-automatic sniper rifle"

Looking back, I think I am such a nutcase. Future graduate in Chemical Engineering doing research on Mechanical Engineering. Maybe I am bored with ChemEng or just trying something new? I don't know but I only know mastering one area is not enough for me.

Alhamdu lillah, praise to Allah Almighty. It is hard at first to find any written literature on weapons except from Wikipedia. It is not reliable to be used as references in Master Degree project. But as I surfing non-stop, I found a lot of manual on different types of rifle. Currently, I'm downloading M82A1 and Weaponology documentary, it will take long time to complete.

Maybe its one of Ramadhan's barakah. Wishing of Lailatul Qadr

Wish for my success!

Mutiara kata:
Izinnya empunya gerak, termakbulnya doa

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu