Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sniper rifles....in carbine??

Assalamualaikum

In these 2,3 days, I been preparing for my graduation and leaving my practical (yahuu!!). No longer I need to listen to that old senile. Today, he pissed off because few staffs asleep during working! What he is thinking?? There is no production ongoing after Raya break until today.

Calling the kettle black! As manager, it is his right to get angry...if he not smoking in the place where the staff fell asleep at that moment. Huh, even the manager doesn't abide by the rule.

Enough about that. During Raya, an idea came to me (What...even during Raya?!) to make my rifle short equivalent to carbine, making it easier to be conceal. Yet, carbine weakness are its reduced accuracy and effective range due to shortened barrel.

I think I have solution for the problem....

Mutiara kata:
Strategy enshroud with secrecy and trust

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu