Wednesday, December 23, 2009

House...huh?

Assalamualaikum

I am still tired from visit I taken with my parents to Semenyih and Bangi yesterday. Reason we going there is to look on 'haunted house'. Actually, is an apartment my parent bought about 15 years ago (Semenyih) yet no one staying there because my siblings working in Kuala Lumpur, while the land in Bangi, used to be an orchard...now filled with dead tree. But, thanks to nearby neighbour, it have not turn into jungle.

Its been more than 10 years staying away from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor, I totally forgotten about these. By bringing along, they hope I will frequently visit this places. My mother even urges me to find a job here. Not a bad idea, there is large industrial area. It takes less from 10 minutes from the apartment to the area.

I have hard time remembering way going there as we lost! We nearly reaching Seremban. We been circling around Bandar Teknologi Kajang for an hour finding the apartment. Once reaching there, we started to clean the apartment. Web and dirt everywhere with no electricity or water. What to expect, after 10 years....

Along the way, I looking for plants or factories. Jobhunter, hehehehe....

Mutiara kata:
Find glittering moment

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu