Sunday, October 18, 2009

Duration...

Assalamualaikum

Currently, I am reviewing all available literature (documentary, manual, journal, official website of manufacturer). A very tiring job, a lot must be done to make sure my idea is viable and I don't mess up with patented product.

I haven't done my research on Malaysian forces yet. It is better for me to conduct interview with curator of museum or training commander.

I'm awaiting offer letter from SIRIM on my training in welding engineering. Once I completed my training and pass the examination, I'm a AWS CWEng. From the report of European Welding Federation (EWF), International Institute of Welding (IIW) has started to integrate EWF system in certification starting 2008. More market for me. If I not interpret wrongly, AWS CWEng certification is actually EWF/IIW diploma as AWS is member of IIW.

I'll be furthering my study in MSc. (Material Engineering) July next year. After my training, I start seeking job. It is kind of bored hanging around the house...

Mutiara kata:
Selagi membawa fitrah Adam, itulah yang terpegang
Selagi membawa sifat Muhammad, itulah yang teristimewa

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu