Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How it begans...

Assalamualaikum

I have encountered few persons asking about relevence of my proposal with my qualification. The answer....it is very far distant. The main reason I doing proposal about weaponry because I admire the technical aspects practice by sniper in conducting operation. It is extremely details and crucial.

Not to forget, my older brother also influence my interest in firearms. Currently, he joining International Practical Shooting Configuration (IPSC), an organization responsible in monitoring practical shooting. Unlike Olympic-style competition, practical shooting competition simulate CQC situation which require pinpoint accuracy, lightning speed and mental dexterity in order to win. To be blunt, it is like you fighting thugs in street using 9mm.



A CX4 Storm AirSoft



My bro collection



A real sniper scope...

Mutiara kata:
Tunduk kepadaNya kerana Dia sedia
Takut kepadaNya kerana Dia kekal

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu