Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It is no longer a rifle...it is a system now...

Assalamualaikum

Most of you guys know that I have been into conventional weapons especially sniper rifle. I have thought of turning this for my Master degree project. It will be the first in Malaysia. I have been doing a lot of research on designing this rifle through internet, documentaries and books.

From there, I have understand mechanism of a rifle, the ideal specification of a sniper rifle, modus operandi of a sniper, the problems encountered and other weapons such as guns and anti-tank as well.

From my point of view, an ideal weapon need to be simple for use, easily disposable, able to operate with stealth without loss of firepower, less maintainability, provide rapid fire and act as force multiplier. Not to forget, it must be durable against water, sand and heat.

I have design mine for over this 3 months....I quiet surprised myself. My design is cutting-edge but its construction is achievable with current technology. It is completely different from current sniper rifle.

It is more accurate to call it a sniper system, spotter's task are greatly reduced by using this system. In fact, sniper can be act alone if this system is realized. Exposure is minimum and stealth is maintain. It also can be use in all-weather combat. Theoretically, it is immune towards three threats I mention before. Virtually, there is no recoil.

For now, my scope is establishing this system for .50 caliber (12.7 mm). The reason for this is .50 caliber is most powerful round available for a rifles or machine guns. It is also in anti-material weapons. Drawback of this round is recoil. If this achieved, no problems should occured if this system used for .30 caliber (7.62 mm).

I have second thought about uploading my sketches here...

Mutiara kata:
Tuhan memandang kita sebagai hamba
Makhluk mengangkat kita dengan kebesaran

More to come...

2 comments:

Lagu