Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Standard ammo

Assalamualaikum

What a lousy old senile become my boss! He is the one who set break time at 1330, meaning we will get back to work after Zuhur prayer. This afternoon, an odd feeling come to me as I see Rafidi Shaari didn't return to his office after prayer. When I returned to QC office, I was told....he was sleeping.

Enough about that, I will make others see HPA unethical conduct by using name of Islam, time to time. I gathering solid evidence now. One of the evidences is my industrial reports; they are saying about independence from chemical substance yet they using it....

If I writing my entry in English, it must be about my proposal. I nearly finished watching FutureWeapons. From some of episodes, new type of bullets invented for that specific kind of weapons; 6mm, 6.8mm, 25mm, .408 and .461 to name a few. It makes me wonders, how are you going to resupply your arms if you behind enemy lines using this weapons?

Notable ammunition around the world are 5.56mm, 7.62mm, 12.7mm and 9mm. This make me add another spec for an ideal weapon; it is adaptable to common round use. Another spec I added, it must be ambidextrous; can be used by right or left-handed like Steyr or Masada.

With redesigned bolt carrier, using 7.62mm as Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) or carbine is possible.

I thinking using bullpup design to shorten my system....

Mutiara kata:
Standard is about optimizing sensitivity

More to come...

P/S: Majlis Ijazah PSSCMUMP akn diadakan julung2 kali nya di UMP. Ak doakn segalanya lancar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu