Friday, August 14, 2009

V-System

Assalamualaikum

I just watched FutureWeapons episodes on Close Quarter Combat (CQC). CQC or CQB is a commando's discipline on quick response in hectic battle especially in closed space or hostage scenario. Panic is not an option here, as possibity of casualties is high which eliminate advantage of range as one may snatch other weapon or intimadate them to put their weapon down. Well, I have Silat Cekak Papan Sekeping for that situation.

What interest me....

TDI Kriss Super V™ submachine gun





Named after Indonesian word, 'Keris', this SMG utilize V-system, a new patent-pending system of recoil-operating. Instead pushing bolt carrier backward to the shoulder, which leads to muzzle climb because of inertia, the bolt carrier was push downward creating angle with spring guide like V-shaped, hence where the name come from.

It reduce recoil.....and theoritically, have faster rate of fire from my current system. I think I have meet my match. Eventhough it is not adaptable for rifles yet because space needed to create an angle must fit spring guide and bolt carrier at same time. I feel challanged, how I going to surpass V-system?

Then, I just remembered.....it is nearly 2030 and I haven't done my Maghrib prayer. I recite selawat Nuril Anwar after prayer and then.....I just redesign my system and lighter too.

They need more than 2 years to design V-system....I need few hours to surpass them...

Mutiara kata:
Islam tak susah, bila buat betul

More to come...

P/S: adoii....awat bercelaru struktur organisasi HPA ni???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lagu